Let’s get started with the top twelve breast health interventions. Incorporate these into your life and share them with your friends and family
- Exercise at least 40 minutes each day or 4 hours a week, outside of your normal activities.
- Sleep in a dark room, with no light from the street coming into your bedroom.
- Spend 15 minutes outside between 10 am-2 pm, exposing your arms and legs to sunlight, or take 2000-5000 IU of vitamin D3 daily.
- Adopt a primarily organic, vegetarian diet. Minimize or avoid meat, fish, eggs, dairy and sugar, but use instead legumes, organic tofu, vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds, and whole grains.
- Add 2 tbsp. of freshly ground flaxseeds to your cereal, juice, fruit smoothie, salad or bean dishes. Eat 2 Brazil nuts daily for selenium.
- Add 2 tsp. of turmeric to your food or take 1000 mg of curcumin in capsule form daily.
- Reduce or limit alcohol to less than 3 alcoholic beverages per week.
- Store leftover food in glass, ceramic or stainless steel rather than plastic, and drink water from glass or stainless steel containers.
- Avoid using the birth control pill and/or hormone replacement therapy.
- Avoid cosmetics, nail polish, toothpaste, shampoo etc. containing parabens (methyl, propyl, butyl, and ethyl paraben) or phthalates.
- Use non-toxic cleaning products, like baking soda and vinegar to clean your sinks, toilets, fridge, stove, floors and counters.
- Spend at least an hour a week in the sauna (or use exercise to sweat) to eliminate environmental chemicals and toxic metals stored in your fat cells
Download our free postcard with the Top Twelve Breast Tips and share it with other women.